給昴宿星人Alaje 一封信

我的兄弟Alaje,

聽說您退出Youtube, 我有點難過!如你所說的,能力越大遭受攻擊越大,反過來說,遭受攻擊越大表示你的能力越大,既然有大能力的人怎麼可以輕言退出,如果你真的退出那是敗退耶!這是光明的勢力一次敗仗!你這是向黑暗勢力低頭喔!

這兩年來您對地球造成的震撼是絕無僅有的,未來地球順利揚升,你是最大的功臣之一。

你說被這些黑暗勢力攻擊讓你很傷心,我可以感同身受,挫折感很大。不過你當初接下這個任務的時候,你應該很清楚會有這樣的情況。

你出現在網路上,給大家帶來了希望,多少人因為你的言論而覺醒!你的退出對這些受你啟蒙的人、支持你的人會很失望!他們是多麼感恩於你,多麼希望看到你越挫越勇,越戰火候越好!

你受到攻擊是正常的,二元對立本來這樣,可是二元對立就要結束了,你怎麼不忍一忍?

Bashar 說過 Circumstances don't matter, my state of being matters. 我覺得這句話很有道理!現在我正在學習要做到這句話。我也願意拿這句話跟您勉勵!

我建議您,稍微休息再出發,地球需要您!聖光會保護您,支持您!我們這些受惠於您的人給你加油!

你的地球弟兄

Shaws

------------------------

My brother Alaje,

It is said you withdraw from YOUTUBE, I am a little sad! As you say the more ability, is the more attacked, on the contrary, more attack to show more ability have you. Since you have great ability, howcome you easily withdraw. If you really withdraw that is to retreat in defeat! This is a lost battle of bright force! That means you surrender to the darkness!

The shock that you have caused to the earth has been the only one over these two years, future accension of the earth, you are one of most person who has rendered outstanding service.

You said you are very sad by these dark forces’ attack, I can feel as you do. But when you start this task originally, you should be very clear that there will be such a situation.

You appeared in the network, having brought the hope to everybody, a lot of people awaken because of your speech! Your withdrawal will be very disappointed to these persons who is taught by you, persons of supporting you! How grateful they are to feel to you, many not to hope to see it is the more brave that you frustrate, it is the more stable in war with darkness!

It is normal that you are attacked, two duality integration is originally so, but two duality would be over soon, how you can't bear a while ?

Bashar has says: Circumstances don't matter, my state of being really matters. I think this sentence is very reasonable! I am studying and wanting to pratice this sentence now. I would like to share this sentence to encourage you too!

I propose you, have a rest and set out again, the earth needs you! Holy light will protect you, support you! We these persons who benefit from you cheer for you!

The your earth brothers,

Shaws

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

一貫道道場迷思

道場淪陷道親看破沙盤道假天命

他們都瘋了!